Instant weeknight classic, heavily borrowed from Jeff Mauro’s recipe here! 20 minutes, 400 calories a serving. Winner Winner sweet potato noodle dinner!
- 6 cups sweet potato noodles
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 pound raw deveined/deshelled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 3 scallions, minced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the sweet potato noodles on a large baking sheet and bake unseasoned until slightly crispy and yielding, about 10 minutes (use foil or parchment to help with cleanup)
- Whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, honey, ginger, sesame oil, and fresh garlic.
- Season the shrimp with the paprika, garlic powder, and some salt and pepper. Place the shrimp on top of the par-cooked noodles. Roast until the shrimp turn opaque, 8 to 10 minutes more.
- Toss half of the peanut sauce with the warm sweet potato noodles straight from the oven. Transfer to a large serving platter. Top with the shrimp, crushed peanuts, scallions and fresh mint and serve with more peanut sauce alongside.
Please follow and like us: