This couldn’t be easier, and makes for weeknight taco magic!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons guajillo chile powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Put large skillet over medium heat. Brown turkey in a bit of your favorite sauté oil, 5-6 minutes.
- Turn heat to low. Add spices/powders and stir to coat and cook out, 2-3 minutes
- Add red wine vinegar. Stir for a minute to combine.
- Serve on tacos, best paired with a broccoli slaw and guacamole
Please follow and like us: