Tomato Minestrone Soup
Minestrone Soup in minutes
Servings 6 bowls
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup diced zucchini (about 1 small one)
- 1/2 cup diced carrot (about 1 carrot)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 15 ounces cannellini beans (thats one can)
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Italian bread (for sopping)
- Black pepper
In a dutch oven over medium heat, add in olive oil, then sweat onion/carrot for 6 minutes along with a heavy pinch of salt. Add in zucchini and garlic for another minute, then add in bay leaf, stock, drained beans, and tomatoes. Bring to a simmer.
Simmer the soup for 10 minutes, then served, garnished with the basil, cheese, bread, and grinds of black pepper. Yeah, its really that easy.
No video available for this recipe.
Serving: 6People | Calories: 198kcal