Maple Dijon Chicken
The best chicken marinade.
Servings 6 Servings
- 2 pounds chicken breast (or thighs, or tenders)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (agave or honey a fine swap)
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon caper brine
- 1/4 cup vinegar (apple cider preferred, but use what you have)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Combine all non-chicken ingredients. Reserve a few tablespoons of the marinade, then mix in rest with chicken to marinade. 4 hours good. Overnight best.
Once marinaded, cook chicken via your favorite method; I prefer grilling over medium heat, ~10 minutes until 165 deg F. Serve alongside unused marinade for dipping.
No video available for this recipe.
Serving: 6People | Calories: 265kcal