Stale Bread is amazing
- 4 cups stale bread torn into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 roasted red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 shallot thinly, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/3 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Whisk together vinegar and oil. Prep veggies accordingly.
Combine bread and veggies in a large bowl, toss with dressing, and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve over a bed of greens and finished with a pinch of salt.
Serving: 4People | Calories: 390kcal