Frozen Chocolate Strawberry Pie
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie
- 1 pint strawberries (or 3 cups frozen)
- 1.5 cups greek yogurt (vanilla or strawberry good)
- 2 cups whipped cream (plus some for serving)
- 1 chocolate graham cracker pie shell
- Chocolate Sauce (Optional Drizzle)
Hull the strawberries, and then add to a blender with a pinch of salt. Blend on high for one minute to liquify.
Once strawberries are pureed, strain through a sieve if you have one and add to a large mixing bowl. Fold in yogurt and whipped cream. Once just combined, pour into the pie shell.
Freeze pie for 1-2 hours before serving; if freezing overnight, let thaw on counter for an hour to help with texture. Serve with a bit of whipped cream on top. Try not to eat it all yourself.
Serving: 8People | Calories: 270kcal