Ahi Tuna Nachos with Homemade Wonton Chips
Sushi into bar food
Servings 1 Plate
- 30 wonton sheets
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound sushi grade tuna diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- sriracha mayo (for garnish)
Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, and honey. Toss tuna in the sauce and let sit for 15 minutes. Prep the remaining veggies now.
Preheat air fryer or oven to 350 deg F. Slice wonton sheets in half diagonally, then cook; 3 minutes in the air fryer, 7-8 minutes in the oven, or until brown and crisp.
Once tuna is marinated and the wontons crispy, assemble nachos however you like, using the extra marinade and the sriracha mayo as finishing touches. Enjoy!
No video available for this recipe.
Serving: 4People | Calories: 502kcal