This Ahi Tuna recipe needs little introduction; ahi tuna on top of homemade wonton chips is an appetizer or meal that people will talk about. Best part; it’s ready in under 30 minutes! Let’s make some Ahi Tuna Nachos!
Ahi Tuna Nachos with Homemade Wonton Chips
- 30 wonton sheets
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pound sushi grade tuna diced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 jalapeno seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- sriracha mayo (for garnish)
- Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sriracha, and honey. Toss tuna in the sauce and let sit for 15 minutes. Prep the remaining veggies now.
- Preheat air fryer or oven to 350 deg F. Slice wonton sheets in half diagonally, then cook; 3 minutes in the air fryer, 7-8 minutes in the oven, or until brown and crisp.
- Once tuna is marinated and the wontons crispy, assemble nachos however you like, using the extra marinade and the sriracha mayo as finishing touches. Enjoy!