Korean BBQ Rice Bowl
Korean BBQ near you.. like your kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef (chicken, turkey, or pork all work great too)
- 3 tablespoons gochujang (or sriracha)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 limes (Rice wine or apple cider vinegar subs nicely)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 2 cups steamed broccoli
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- sriracha mayo (for the drizzle)
In large saucepan over medium high heat with a tablespoon of your favorite saute oil, brown meat, 7-8 minutes. As the meat cooks, mince garlic and ginger and combine with gochujang, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch, and juice of lime. Pour sauce into pan with meat and cook 1-2 minutes.
As meat cooks, steam broccoli/cook rice. Frozen totally okay here!
Once meat is cooked, make a bowl as shown. Top with a bit more soy sauce, sesame seeds, and sriracha mayo. Enjoy. That's an order.
Serving: 4People | Calories: 490kcal