Ring in the New Year with a touch of glamour by indulging in Champagne Pomegranate Sorbet Floats. This effervescent and fruity concoction brings together the crispness of champagne with the sweet-tart flavor of pomegranate sorbet, creating a festive and celebratory drink that’s as beautiful as it is delicious.
Champagne Pomegranate Sorbet Floats
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 pint of pomegranate sorbet
- Fresh pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Place champagne glasses in the freezer for about 15 minutes before serving to ensure they are frosty.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add a generous scoop of pomegranate sorbet into each chilled glass. Slowly pour the chilled champagne over the sorbet, allowing the bubbles to mingle with the sorbet and create a delightful fizz. Sprinkle fresh pomegranate seeds over the top for a burst of color and added sweetness. Garnish with a sprig of mint for a touch of freshness.