This is an easy baked chicken breast recipe that is a staple in my house. Use these as is, or as a main for my pasta primavera!
Baked chicken breast recipe
- 3-4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts ~6-8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place baking sheet on a rack on the lower 1/3 of the oven.
- Rub outside of the chicken with oil, then enough salt and pepper to coat (about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper per breast).
- Once oven is preheated, let pan warm for an additional 10 minutes. Carefully place chicken in the hot pan and cook for 10 minutes. Flip the chicken, then cook for another 10-15 minutes until the internal temperature at the breast is 165 degrees.
- Once cooked, remove and let rest for 5 minutes before carving.
Serving: 4People | Calories: 1kcal