This easy and quick chicken tenders recipe is a must for everyone. Serve as is or along with my butternut mac and cheese!
Quick Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons milk (soy, cow, whatever)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle brine
- 3 cups corn flakes
- Set air fryer to 375 or oven to 400 deg F.
- In shallow dish, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and flour. In a separate dish, combine beaten eggs and milk. In the third dish, crush those corn flakes. Roll tenders into seasoned flour, then into egg mixture, then into crushed corn flakes.
- Air Fry for 12 minutes/bake for 15 minutes or until 165 deg F and browned.