This egg frittata recipe is made for brunch after hosting (and cooking for) a mess of people. The best part is the versatility; take a protein, some veggies, and leftover cheese and turn it into a winner. This feeds 6-8 easily!
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk (cow or any unsweetened non-dairy)
- 3 tablespoons corn starch*
- ½ cup cheese
- 1 cup cooked fillings (here I used pepperoni, onions, mushrooms, and peppers)**
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Whisk together eggs in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle cornstarch into milk to dissolve, then add to the eggs. Once combined, add in fillings, season with salt and pepper.
- Spray 12” cast iron pan liberally with non stick spray. Pour egg mixture pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean (don’t open the oven until 15 minutes, or else the frittata won’t properly rise!)
*You know how bad, overcooked eggs are watery, yet dry? This is insurance for such a thing.
**If you don’t precook your fillings, no amount of cornstarch will save you from a watery mess.