Listen. Chex Mix is amazing. It’s my toddler’s favorite food after all. So when I was dared that you can’t make Chex Mix in my Instapot /Ninja Foodi/multicooker of choice? Well, you know what happened next. Side note; this is far crispier and quicker than the traditional oven method too; win-win-win. May I present, Instant Pot Chex Mix!
Instant Pot Chex Mix
- 9 cups Chex (Whatever blend you prefer)
- 1 cup Pretzels
- 1 cup Nuts (I used pistachios)
- 1 cup Bagel Chips
- 3 tablespoons butter (vegan butter great here)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce (omit if vegan)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat your device to 250 degrees/“Less” setting. Melt butter in microwave for 30 seconds. Once melted, add spices and Worcestershire Sauce to butter, then combine everything else in the instapot. Stir gently but thoroughly.
- Foodi: Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes*. Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Instant Pot: cook on low or less for 30 minutes, stirring halfway*. Let cool for 30 minutes before serving.