Roasted Maple Brussels Sprouts aren’t new, nor is combining maple syrup and dijon mustard. I’m not going to break the internet here with another Brussels Sprouts recipe. What I am doing is steering into the bitterness of the sprouts by pairing with some strong, sweet flavors; the sweet maple and tangy dijon are perfect compliments. Serve along side some roasted pork for maximum awesome. Seriously, I adore these amazing Maple Dijon Brussels Sprouts!
Maple Dijon Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussel sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil , divided
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts with 2 tablespoons of oil, salt, and pepper. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Place sprouts into cold oven, and set oven to 450 degrees. Cook for 14-16 total minutes, stirring once. The goal is for very very crispy and brown sprouts.
- As sprouts cook, whisk together mustard, maple syrup, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and garlic salt in the biggest bowl you have. Once sprouts are cooked, quickly toss in dressed bowl and serve.