These Moose Track Muffins are a nod the ice cream breads sweeping social media. Instead of wasting perfectly good ice cream, we have concocted these muffins loaded with chocolate and peanut butter chips. The best part, these are ready in under 30 minutes. Let’s make some Moose Tracks Muffins!
Moose Tracks Muffins
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips , divided
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 12 muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grab your favorite muffin tin and install the liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour/sugar/salt/baking powder. In another smaller bowl, whisk together the milk/eggs/oil/vanilla. Pour the wet into the dry and stir for 10 times.
- Fold in 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips and all of the peanut butter chips. Stir until everything is just combined. Place the other 1/2 cup of chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds to just melt. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of muffin batter but *do not stir in*.
- Scoop batter into muffin liners, filling 1/2 full. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until just browned and a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven, depan, and consume as soon as they are cool!