You know what you never see on the internet? A recipe for something basic, like soft scrambled eggs. So, here. Here’s that recipe.
Soft Scrambled Eggs Recipe
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch (optional but nice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, and whisk together for 30 seconds. In a separate small bowl, loosen the cornstarch with a tablespoon of water. Whisk the cornstarch slurry and salt into the eggs.
- Add butter into a 8-10″ non stick pan, and place over low heat. Let butter melt, then pour in eggs. Using a non-metal spatula, stir the eggs constantly, scraping the pan. After 2-3 minutes, the eggs will begin to thicken and set, and stirring can relax. Cook for a total of 5 minutes, or until desired doneness. Serve immediately, topped with black pepper.