This Quick Buffalo Chicken meatballs recipe is meatballs meets buffalo chicken wings. No further intro needed. Pair with some blue cheese dressing or some ranch if you live in the Midwest. Make it air fryer meatballs by cooking at the same temperature for 10-12 minutes or until at temp. Also, make double for a buffalo chicken wrap the next day. Here comes: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 2 Pounds Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs (Gluten free, see below)
- 2 Cups buffalo sauce
- 8 Cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 Cup scallions
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Red Pepper flake
- 1 Teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- Take off all of your rings. Preheat oven to 425 deg.
- Set aside 1 1/2 cups of the buffalo sauce and 1/2 of the garlic. Combine everything else into a large bowl. Mix gently until combined.
- Line two baking sheets with foil, dressed with non-stick spray. Make meatballs. I use an ice cream scoop, and I’ll weigh mine to make sure each is ~2 oz (yes, I really do). Ball and put on the cookie sheets. You should get ~18 meatballs.
- Spray tops of meatballs with cooking spray lightly. Bake for 10 minutes, then rotate pans in oven. Bake for another ~10 minutes or until 165 deg F in the center.
- As meat cooks, combine reserved buffalo sauce and garlic in small saucepan. Heat on low for 5-10 minutes or until everything you own smells like garlic.
- Once meatballs are cooked, serve immediately topped with garlic-buffalo sauce. Eat.