Air fryer/Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts aren’t new. I’m not going to break the internet here with another Brussels Sprouts recipe. What I am doing is steering into the funkiness of the sprouts by pairing with fish sauce. Serve along side some roasted pork for maximum awesome. Bust out your oven, air fryer, or instant pot for these amazing Brussels Sprouts!
Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussel sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Set oven, air fryer, or instant pot to 375 degrees/saute, more. Air fry for 8 minutes / roast or saute for 14 minutes.
- Open lid/door, stir, and sprinkle on romano cheese; cook for another 6 minutes or until very crispy and cheese is just brown. Once cooked, remove into large bowl and toss with the fish sauce.