These amazing gluten free chicken tenders are easy and delicious. Using corn flakes to crust the chicken tenders makes them wonderfully light, fully crunchy, and quick for any weeknight (made in the air fryer or baked). Just because they are GF doesn’t make them any less amazing (trust me, I can house a batch no problem). Feel free to pair this with my Hot Honey Fried Chicken glaze, which takes this these gluten free chicken tenders recipe to 11!
Cereal Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons milk (soy, cow, whatever)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle brine
- 3 cups corn flakes
- Set air fryer to 375 or oven to 400 deg F.
- In shallow dish, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and flour. In a separate dish, combine beaten eggs and milk. In the third dish, crush those corn flakes. Roll tenders into seasoned flour, then into egg mixture, then into crushed corn flakes.
- Air Fry for 12 minutes/bake for 15 minutes or until 165 deg F and browned.