Instant Pot Kettle popcorn is the best snack out there; hard stop. Kettle corn is amazing as is, but the insulated power of the multicooker (I used an instapot) allows for a deeper, more rich flavor. Make this in whatever you have, just recognize that it may take a batch or two to perfect it with your model. Either way, this Instapot Kettle corn is sure to become your new favorite snack!
Instant Pot Kettle Corn
- Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon table salt
- Set the Instapot/Multicooker to high sauté, and heat for 3 minutes.
- Once hot, add in all ingredients and stir well. Cover with the lid and patiently wait until the popcorn pops; this will vary from pot to pot, but mine started at 3 minutes.
- Once popping has started, CAREFULLY jiggle your pot off and on during the popping, which should last 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately!